Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Stay tuned for my update marathon!

Wow, where has the time gone? I'm now already two weeks into my training for next season and I have really been slacking off on my planned blog posts about all the racing and traveling that I've done since the Road Nationals in June, oops. So I've decided to provide a summary about all that happenend since then - so get yourself a cup of coffee and make yourself comfortable :)

After having written everything down I noticed I had a massive blog post, so I've decided to cut it into individual posts and publish one every day until I'm at now. These posts will cover the following:

1 - Post Nationals local racing
2 - French racing - Tour de Bretagne
3 - French racing - Tour en Limousin
4 - Body says no back in Ireland
5 - Sweden World Cup
6 - Lotto Tour in Belgium
7 - Ras na mBan
8 - Road World Championships
9 - Irish Hill Climb Champs
10 - Off season and start into the new training season

Enjoy!

Wicklow Mountains Training Ground

No comments :